Massage therapy of all disciplines provides numerous benefits for our Hampton clients. Here is a brief description of the benefits and the reasons why massage therapy is so effective.
- Reduces burnout and stress related diseases
- Reduce stress
- Lessens Depression
- Increased ability to control emotions
- Increases the ability to sleep at night
- Relaxes and rejuvenates
- Calms the nervous system
- Improves morale
- Employees become more alert
- Increases brain speed and accuracy
- Improve productivity
- Company appears to care about employee
- Improve employee retention
- Decrease absentees
Seated massage is a massage with no oils, lotions, or creams are used so no need to shower after and do not have to worry about allergens or irritation to the skin. With the best part being the client had no need to take off any clothes (the only thing that may need to come off is a jacket or coat). It is not time consuming when a full session can be done within minutes. The massage will cover the whole back, neck, arms, hands, and head if the client would like. For people that need relaxation and don’t have a lot of time this is perfect. The best part is this is an inexpensive service.